PLATOON LEADER’S DUTIES
1. Welfare of soldiers.
2. Platoon Leadership.
3. Field operations, mission support, Class III V Maintenance Transportation,
Medical support, and I.
4. Accountability of Platoon equipment (Platoon Hand Receipts.)
5. Maintenance (Vehicle, Commo, Weapons, NBC, SKO’s, NVD’s)
6. Training, Planning / Resourcing / Scheduling, and conduct monthly platoon
training meetings, maintenance and update training calendars.
7. Execute – PSG / SQD leader duties as needed.
8. Counsel Squad leaders, drivers and RTO after every field exercise and
garrison monthly, in writing.
9. Conduct AAR’s after each mission and field exercise and submit to unit
10. Draw and account for all comsec material as needed.
11. Write and submit platoon awards as needed.
12. Act as unit commander as needed.
13. Support Single Soldier Programs.
14. Support Family Support Group.
15. Protect Soldier / Family Time.