|1. Welfare of soldiers.
2. Platoon Leadership.
3. Personnel Accountability
4. Field operations, mission support, Class III V Maintenance Transportation, Medical
support, and I.
5. Platoons senior trainer, assist and evaluate squad training.
6. Platoons physical fitness program.
7. Maintenance Supervisor (PMCS)
8. Formations, Inspection of soldiers, appearance.
9. Common areas, cleanness and appearance.
10. Garrison operations, detail support.
11. Administration of Platoon paperwork.
12. Counseling Packets-Monthly.
13. Weapons Qualification.
14. Additional Duties.
16. Maintain Platoon Battle Roster.
17. Support Single Soldier Programs.
18. Support Family Support Group
19. Protect Soldier / Family Time.
Download the Platoon Sergeant's duties page part of a complete NCO leader's book or
Download a complete NCO Leader's book. Click on the desired link to view and download.
|How to make extra money on active duty
If you are strapped for cash then you might
need to get an off duty job to help with all of
those nasty bills. There are a number of easy
ways to get part time job close to post.
Types of Off-duty employment>>>